Had a lovely Saturday in Bern today by myself! I love living here in Lausanne at the base...but with over 100 people 24/7...I need that one afternoon by myself to think. So I headed an hours train ride away to Bern, the capital of Switzerland to explore. I spent the afternoon there walking through the city, taking a million pictures, visiting a 3 story starbucks to have my weekly coffee, Skype Ben, eat Brie cheese and a chocolate croissant, stare at the ceiling of a cathedral, stroll through a open market, and write a postcard to my little sisters. It was a lovely day. And absolutely perfect weather.
![]() |
| Lake Geneva from the train back into Lausanne |
![]() |
| Parliament of Switzerland! |
![]() |
| Flowers at the market. SO beautiful and so many kinds |
![]() |
| Ah so beautiful |
![]() |
| Farmers market |
![]() |
| Sidewalk cafes |
![]() |
| Ok folks. I ADORE cathedrals. |
![]() |
| Cathedral ceiling |
![]() |
| Me! I got a policeman to take my picture in front of this rally... |









No comments:
Post a Comment