Sunday, October 28, 2012

First Snow & Café Night


This week was absolutely hectic but a blast. Friday was an all day prayer day where as a community, we fasted, worshiped and prayed. It was actually fun. Saturday was the quarters party- CAFE NIGHT! The theme was Pirates and our class was in charge of production, decor, and food. I was on the decorations team and we spent HOURS creating and imagining. The result was really quite magical. A dessert/talent show! Enjoying the snowy weekend here at the Base and looking forward to Monday for "Identity" week with Dan Sneed! Its like looking on TripAdvisor when you ask around the base at dinner about how past students think back on that week of teaching. So far its everyone's favorite and I'm psyched.
The Swiss Sports shops are getting geared up for the season
Had a lovely walk with friends and visited this cow.
Tea staining maps, burning the edges for a Pirate NIGHT
First SNOW
ARrrrrrg Pirates! I was supposted to be Elizabeth Swann. Yeah.
Decorations for Cafe Night!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Praying for you my dear Brianna!! See you soon!!

    ReplyDelete